Quilt Inspector

Quilt Inspector
Wilbur, Quilt Inspector #3

Monday, December 18, 2017

Clue 4

I had a lot of help finishing Clue 4, which made it take longer than it should have, but the helpers were good companions in any case.




When I began cutting, Wilbur had to organize and guard my pieces.






During the piecing process, Lizzy had to keep the sewing machine under control.



Once  Lizzy was sure that the machine was working correctly, Wilbur had to sit in my lap to be sure I was putting the units together correctly.



I guess it's good that Salem didn't feel the need to add her help this time!









2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha! I only have one purring inspector, but her favorite spot is between the sewing machine and the windowsill, specially between noon and 4 p.m. when the sun hits the hardest! Loving your units so far, so you also are human approved! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful units Carole...I Love your precious kitty...what would we do w/o them?

    ReplyDelete