Quilt Inspector

Quilt Inspector
Wilbur, Quilt Inspector #3

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Clue 2 is underway!

It will probably take all week to finish this step, but my pieces are cut and the process is underway.  As usual, it's happening under close supervision from Lizzy who will actually sit there while the machine is sewing!  Then we were joined by Wilbur.








Here is my progress by the end of the weekend.  I still have a lot to do!


And finally, on Weds., Dec. 6, clue 2 has been completed.










9 comments:

  1. Hello! Beautiful progress! And Gorgeous Kitties..I do Love my Kitties!! That's a lot of Love you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your FG are beautiful. Wonderful neutrals you have! And the kitten... Oh, so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your geese are looking good! And so are your quilt inspectors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your units look beautiful! Not surprising when you have such good supervision.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see your quilt inspectors were keeping an eye on you! Your flying geese look great! No wonder!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These units look awesome! Love all of the different fabrics you're using!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fabrics you have chosen.
    Aren't mystery quilts fun !!!

    ReplyDelete